New DT Announced!

I'm so excited about the new DT at Sassy Cheryl's.  You can check out the DT members at my new 

Each one of these ladies is SO VERY TALENTED, and I'm honored to have each one of them on the Sassy Cheryl's team.  I was overwhelmed by the number of people who showed a desire to be on the team, and I truly wish that I could have had a place for each and every one of them, but I had to narrow it down a lot.  I chose 14 wonderful designers that I'm sure you are going to love.  Their work is amazing!
Here is just a sample of some of their work.
Have a great Saturday ladies.

Comments

  1. Whoop whoop... jumping for joy... looking forward to working with you and your wonderful images
    Biggest hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you on a terrific kick-off of the DT Cheryl! I love that collage that you created. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I can't wait to 'officially' get started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the collage you created and used it on mblog!
    I am looking forward working with you, the other gals en the lovely images!!

    Hugs,
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Christa. That's fine. I saw it and it looks great! So glad you're on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Ladies! I look forward to seeing all your fabby creations!

    Cheryl, I just wanted to drop you a note that I finished a card with one of your images. You can see it here:

    http://thepaperfreak.blogspot.com/2010/02/yay-time-to-play-and-party.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts