Wonderful!

Well, it snowed here in Richmond this weekend and my flight was canceled for my business trip.  I was so upset.  But I caught up with old friends on Facebook and did some searching on the web.  I found some WONDERFUL examples of how people are using my new digi stamps to create some fantastic cards and crafts.  Here are just a few.

This particular stamper Dawn B.
used the Catching Snow stamp to make this wonderful calendar.


and also this wonderful card using the
Snowman in the Moon stamp.





Kizzy Dizzy over at AA used the Share the Love stamp to create this wonderful 3-D card.  She digitally painted this image and shared this with me.  It's absolutely darling.



The stamps are just for coloring with Copics or prismacolors, you can color them digitally as well.
I love receiving these types of surprises in my mailbox, and you should create one and send it to that special someone today.  Besides, with the snow still outside, snowmen are 'still in season.'

Comments

Popular Posts