Two Sales @ Sassy Cheryl's. . .

That's right. . .2 sales.
The first sale is 20 % OFF EVERYTHING in the store including digi stamps, colored images and 15% off Commercial licenses.  This sale is to celebrate the 4th of July and will run through Sunday, July 4th at midnight EST.
The second sale is for the entire month of July and is for 10% off all Christmas/winter images and digi stamps, to celebrate Christmas in July!
Through the month of July, I will be adding new digi and colored Christmas/winter images.  So be on the lookout for updates!!!!
Two great sales to get you creating something amazing.
Enjoy!


Comments

  1. Cheryl, this Sassy girl with her tongue on the post is KILLIN' me!!!! I gotta have her! I did the same thing on our extra freezer when I was about 10 years old. I was screaming in the garage for about 15 minutes before someone found me. My older brother to the rescue... he poured some warm water on my tongue and off I came. I lost a good bit of skin and got a good bit of teasing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's funny!!!!!! Great story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute again this week!! Happy 4th!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts