Show Me #26

It didn't dawn on me until the other day that this weekend is Memorial Day weekend.  Hmmm.  I wonder how I missed that one.  A good time to relax.  And that is exactly what I plan on doing.  Cookout with the neighbors and spending time with hubby and the boy.  So, what do you have planned?  A day at the beach perhaps?
Now, let's get to the winner for the Show Me post for last week.  Thanks to everyone who played along last week.  I enjoyed seeing all of your spaces and your wonderful projects.
For this week, TRG  chose lucky #7.  Cathy, that's you! Congratulations.  Just drop me an email and I'll get that FREE image right out to you. 
This one is a little different this week.  This is something that I'm working on for licensing.  I haven't decided if I like it, but it's what she wants so I'm waiting for the final approval.  He will be a figurine.  Will be anxious to see how they turn out if it's given final approval.
So, what do you have planned for this week.  Or will you be laying low for the holidays?  Either way, we'd all still love to see what you're doing.   SO grab that camera and get snapping.  It doesn't have to be a Sassy Cheryl's image.  It can be whatever you are doing.  So, come on.  Join in the fun!  If you're as nosey as we are, you know you want to!
You'll have until 5 PM EST, June 1st to post your blog or photo using Mr. Linky to be entered for the FREE image drawing.  Come on, you know you want to!
Oh, and don't forget about the Guessing Game tomorrow.  There's a NEW one starting tomorrow.

Comments

  1. I have been volunteering, working in the yard and caring for Little Toots as late. I had a surprise fall in front of me for Mothers Day...see my blog for the story...Thanks Cheryl for keepin' me creative at heart...Tootsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Cathy! Mr. Linky is missing this morning so I'll check back later with my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't believe I beat Jeni this week with my post!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts