Guessing Game #16

Wow!  You all did a great job last week guessing. Out of the 17 comments, 13 of you were right on the money!  Good job ladies.  
Last weeks TOP SELLING image was 
#3 Father's Day Snooze

As I said, there were 13 correct guesses this past week and the TRG chose lucky #4 as the winner.
Karen.  Congratulations!  Just drop me an email and I'll get your FREE IMAGE right out to you.

**The winner was chosen in order of the guess.**
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For those of you new to the game, here are the simple rules.
1.  Leave a comment with your 'educated guess.'
2.  You may only enter ONCE.  All duplicate entries will be deleted.
3.  When guessing, please include both the number AND the name of the image in your comment.  That way there won't be any doubt or confusion as to which image you are choosing.
Example guess:  1.  Babies First Steps-girl.
4.  You'll have until 5 PM EST on Thursday, July 28th. to comment with your guess to be considered for the drawing for the FREE image.
5.  ALL correct guesses will be tallied and a winner will be chosen using the True Random Generator.  
6.  The winner will be announced the following Friday with 5 new choices for another try.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So, here are your top 5 for the week of June 17th-June 23rd.  WOW!  This is going to be a HARD one.
Tough choices, but I know you can do it!!! 
Let's see how good you are this week!

Put on those thinking caps and get that guess in.  This is the EASIEST way to win a FREE image from the Sassy Cheryl's shop.  Come on. . . .you know you want to play!!!

Comments

  1. #1 Babies first steps-girl is my guess. I've already used this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say #1 Babies First Step - Girl - since I purchased this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it's nr. 1 Babies first steps-girl. She's so sweet.
    Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is Nr.1 babies first steps-girl this week
    groet Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. My bestest guess is #3.) Simple, Adorable Flower Girl! Keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Karen!!! WooHoo!!
    I'm going with #5 - Pencil Girl this week. I just love her!! Another cutie Cheryl! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Think I will stick with my last guess so #2 Father's Day Snooze :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you're trying to trick us and it's going to be a three-peat with #2 Father's Day Snooze.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoop whoop!! Wow I never even usually manage to guess correctly on these! Rofl!! And I've won! Huge smiles!! :0)
    Okay I'm going with Pencil Girl w/o glasses No.5 this week because I bought her last week, blogged her and put her on the forums and she got rave reviews! :0) So I can't not guess with her can I?!
    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even if I never win, this is so much fun! My guess is #3. Simple,Adorable Flower Girl. Tougher choices this week as I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cheryl
    i think number 2, fathers day snooze, such a brill image for summer, have lovely weekend, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found the fun here...how have I been missing the games. My guess would be #3 ...she is so cute and it is time for flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am going with Babies First Steps - Girl #1!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well at least I feel better that I finally guessed right. LOL Only because it was Father's Day,otherwise I probably would have been wrong. But close at any rate.
    OK, I will guess #3 Simple, Adorable Flower Girl
    thanks, Tami

    ReplyDelete
  15. #5 Pencil girl without glasses (she's adorable)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I say it's #3 this week. I picked her up myself..

    ReplyDelete
  17. #3 Simple adorable flower girl...totally love this digi.......I am still doing lawn mowing and "working"...3 more days and that will be over! Then to get back to the studio and absorb into it...Thanks for the chance...Tootsie

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am guessing #5 Pencil Girl without glasses. she makes me smile! well, all of them do really! :)

    hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. #1 babies first steps girl, this is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  20. #5 pencil girl Cheryl hun - love her and...well love them all
    Hugs
    Sarah-Stressed Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  21. # simple adorable flower girl

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well this looks like fun.
    All the images are way to cute but it just has to be #5 Pencil girl without glasses.
    your blog is giving me a fun filled afternoon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts