Final Guessing Game Winner

Well, how has your week been?  TGIF, that's all I have to say.  Well, as you know, the new site is now able to display the top selling image on the site, so there will no longer be a Friday Guessing Game.  I am thrilled that the site is able to do this, but am truly sad that it causes me to not have the game each week.  It was probably one of my favorite posts all week and I know that you all enjoy it.  I suppose I'm going to have to try to find a new game to play.  If you have any ideas, PLEASE drop me an email.  I haven't had time to put on my thinking cap with ALL of the changes going on.

Thanks to everyone who played along this week!!!!
Well, with that said, lets get to the winner of last weeks Guessing Game.  The TOP SELLING image for the week of July 1st - July 7th was again. . . . .
#1-I Love You This Much

There were 6 correct guesses and the TRG chose #4 as the winners.  
Melissa M. . . That's you.  Just drop me an email and I'll get that free image to you.
**The winner was chosen in order of the guess.**

So, that's it. We have to say goodbye to the GG for right now. It certainly has been a TON OF FUN!  perhaps you have an idea for a new game that we could play.  If you do, I'd love to hear from you.  I'll be thinking, that's for sure.  But. . . .the SHOW ME fun is still going on, so be sure to join in that nosey fun!
Have a great weekend.  See you on the blog.

Comments

  1. Congratulations Melissa, sorry to see it finish was good fun, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to be the last winner and super sad to see this game go. This game was a lot of fun! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry this is going Cheryl - enjoyed it...hey ho...onwards and upwards!
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts