SHow ME #36

Hey, hey, hey, it's Thursday!  It's time for some more SHOW ME fun!  Don't ya just LOVE IT.  Thanks to everyone who played along last week.  I really enjoyed seeing what everyone was doing and reading your posts.
So, let's get to the winner for last weeks SHOW ME fun.  The lucky winner of the free image is:
CraftyLadyDP
Congratulations.  Just drop me an email and I'll get that free image right out to you.

So, as always, I'm going to show you a little something that I'm working on for Halloween. You all know I don't do scary for the season, so this little fun guy is what I'm doing.  Whatcha think?
He should be ready soon.  Having a little trouble finishing him though.

So, whatcha working on this week?  For you newbies, your photo doesn't have to craft related or even a Sassy Cheryl's image.  We just want to see.  Us nosey people.  Yes, we admit it, and we are currently forming a support group for this issue.  :)
Come play along.  You'll have until Wednesday, August 11th, 5 PM to post your photo or blog to be entered for the free image.  I'd love to have you.




Comments

  1. Congrats CraftyLadyDP! Your little pirate image is sweet, Cheryl. I need to get over to the shop and check out all of the new images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been busy pushing my COPIC coloring to greater heights, thanks to Pat, your new DT Member. Her blog entry inspired me to put my grays to work. Thanks Pat for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts