Show Me #58

Well, it's hard to believe that Christmas was just a little over 2 weeks away and we are in to the second week of January 2012.  Where did the time go?  It certainly does go quickly, doesn't it.
I hope that you are having a great week and a fabulous 2012 so far.  It's going to be a great year!  Don't you think?

Thanks to everyone who played in the Show Me fun last week.  I had a blast checking out everyones creations, workspaces and adventures.  I hope that you did as well.
Last weeks random winner, chosen by the TRGenerator was Lucky #5.  Retro Dolly, that's you! I just ADORE the card that you created and shared with us. Be sure to drop me an email and I'll get the FREE image credited to your account.

So here is a little something that I'm working on for Valentines.  I'm currently working on 3 new images.  I started working on this one from a request.  Hope you all like her.  I just love Sassy Sally.  Don't you!
So, come and play along this week.  It's going to be a blast.  You'll have until 5 PM EST, Wednesday, January 18th. to enter your blog or photo to be entered in the FREE image drawing.  Can't wait to see what you're up to!  See you soon.

Comments

  1. I love Sassy Sally hanging over the heart. I promise I'm going to play this week. I've missed two in a row. What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing the happy dance! I'll be sending you an email shortly, Cheryl! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    I LOVE Sassy Sally too! The new image is great! Wishing you a happy weekend Cheryl!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the win, Retro dolly!
    This is such a sweet Sally image, Cheryl. Can't wait to treat myself to a little shopping soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Valentine's Day! Your lovely images are perfect for celebrating this red, white and pink holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts