Show Me #129

Happy first week of September.  Can you believe it?  Yesterday morning was just gorgeous.  Had the windows open and I am SO ready for fall and for the temperatures to stay cool.  Have I been saying that a lot?  Well, I just can't help myself.  :)  I want cool temps, fall colors and pumpkins all around me. Not necessarily in that order, but I'll take it however I can get it.

I hope that you all had as much fun as I did last week checking out all the fun, creative and yummy stuff that you all were doing.  Thanks for taking the time to play along.  I really do enjoy seeing what you all are doing.
So, who were the two winners for the SMT #128 fun for the last two weeks?  Well those two lucky winners are. . . . .
AJ(again) & CYNTHIA 
Congrats ladies!!!!  I swear. . . .some you may seriously want to by a lottery ticket.  With all these double wins!  And if you do play and win, I hope you will share, since I suggested it.  :)




And here is a little something that I'm working on with Maddie and yes, I have one a little different for Max too. I'll be working on finishing them up by this weekend.  Hopefully. . . .Lord willing and the creek don't rise.  :)   Maddie is picking out that favorite pumpkin for carving.  She's ahead of the game.



So. . .what are you working on ?  I can't wait to see what you're going to share with us.  And remember. . .for you newbies, it doesn't have to be anything crafty.  It can be whatever you're working on.  You'll have until 5 PM EST, September 18th to link up your blog and photos to be entered in the drawing for the free image giveaway.  There will be two winners, one for each week and yes, you may enter twice.  

See you in two weeks.

Comments

  1. Congratulations AJ(again) and Cynthia. I love both of your creations.

    Cheryl, I'm loving the look of this image. Are you going to do it with a boy? I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! I won (again). thanks. I might just get that lottery ticket this weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Thursday morning surprise! Congrats to AJ (again) as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations gals ....for the LOve of Sassy Cheryl digis !!!!! We submit and create!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts