Show Me Thursday #144

Happy, happy Thursday, my sassy Sassy friends.  It has been a LONG few weeks and I am finally feeling a little normal now.  Thank goodness for that....right?!  With a few glitches the last few weeks and ALL the rain we had, I can tell you one thing, I am ready for this Mother's Day weekend and hopefully some sunshine to go along with it!  That's all I'm saying.

Thanks to everyone who played along in the SMT #143. Lots and lots of fun stuff going in your lives, so thanks for taking the time to share!  Since I like to keep up with what is scheduled on my calendar, I am running this SMT fun for THREE WEEKS as well.  So, you'll have plenty of time to enter.

But let's get to the fun stuff.....who are the winners?

And just who are those three lucky winners are. . . .

Corrina, Kitty & Fabiola
Congrats ladies.  Thanks for sharing!!!




Just drop me an email and I'll get your FREE image from the Sassy Cheryl's Shop right to you.

Now, for me.  I have to admit, the last few weeks, I haven't done a lot of anything....or at least what I should have been doing, but I did manage to work on this little diddy yesterday.  Sally & Bella are heading to camp this summer and since there is going to be kayaking on the agenda of activities, Sally is wanting to brush up on her skills.  Ain't they sweet!  This image will be paddling in to the Sassy Cheryl's Stamps shop later today.  So keep an eye out for them.  You'll wanna grab this one for sure.


Well, now that I've shown you mine, I'd love to see what you are doing.  You'll have until 9 PM EST, Wednesday, May 28th, to link up your photos and or blog to be entered in the random drawing to win a free image from the Sassy Cheryl's Stamps shop.  And since it runs for three weeks, there will be three winners. . .So, take your time. ..and have fun!!! Oh, and yes, you may enter three times.  Once for each week.  
Until we meet next time.  Have a fabulous Thursday.


Comments

  1. hi Sassy, wonderfull news, i'm so happy to win on of your lovely stamp, i send you a mail, thanks so much, congrats to all winner, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun new image, Cheryl! Can't wait to pick this one up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts