Come right on in.....

...make yourself at home.....and sit a spell! We'd like to welcome you to the Neighbourhood!!!

That's the theme this month....Kraftin' Kimmie asked me to do something 'fun & homie", so I came up with these little diddies.
I think everyone needs these little cuties. They are perfect for any occasions, not just for welcoming someone to the neighbourhood. They are also perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, get well cards. I mean....the sky is the limit on these...for sure!

Welcome to the Neighbourhood!!





Just look at what the oh so talented Kraftin' Kimmie team members created using these little cuties. And these are just a few. I love ALL of them. Aren't they FANTASTIC!







Now, all you need to do is pop on around and check out all of the amazing creations that the rest of the design team created. You know you want to. And I promise you....you won't be disappointed. I promise you!

So....until next month. Stay inspired, be creative but most importantly....have FUN!

Comments

  1. Cheryl, if your coloring were any better.... I'd come kidnap you and hold you hostage until you taught me all of your tricks! Ha ha ha seriously though, you are incredible!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing colouring. Great detail. Love so much your creations

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts