There is a chill in the air. . .

. . .so break out the pumpkin spice y'all. It's time to start thinking about cooler evenings. I know that most of you are as ready as I am. Autumn is my favorite time of year. . .The changing of the leaves, the cooler nights, pumpkin picking. . . .you know, all that fun stuff.

Kraftin' Kimmie wanted me to sketch up some fun little fall images for you all this month and that's exactly what I did. Complete with all three sweet kids. Lucas, Lulu and let's not forget about sweet, sweet Lexi. This set also includes a fun little pig, pup and baby goat. You cannot go wrong on this one, that's for sure. You're gonna LOVE it!

So...without further ado....say hello to this months release.....

Autumn Wishes!!




Need a little inspiration? Well. . . .I've got that covered too! Check these out!








So, grab your favorite cup of whatever and do a little ogling. It's a perfect morning for it.

Until next month. Stay inspired, be creative but most importantly....have FUN!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts